Monday, March 29, 2010

Evan and Julian

“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.”

Amen, Albert Schweitzer. I couldn't agree more.

Today was a day off and I couldn't have been more grateful. Yesterday was a horrible, stressful day at work so I was beyond relieved to have a full day off to myself to think things over. I'm beyond fortunate to have a great boyfriend and our feline friends to keep me company. They are my sanity the majority of the time. Music fills in all of the other gaps quite well.

I took some quick pictures during our lazy afternoon together and I felt like sharing. So, I hope you guys enjoy my babies as much as I do. :)



That's Julian, looking rather smarmy. :P



My sweet Evan with his regular "surprised" expression.



Julian, again. He reminds me of a Burmese here.



and I know it's a fairly dark shot of Evan, but it was so incredibly sweet, the way he was sleeping. :D


anyhoo, those are my babies and they helped make my day today. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos and its been forever since I've heard the word smarmy. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete